Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hi Silicon Roundabout

Starting with a new job tomorrow I can't help remembering my earlier experience of looking for a job after relocating. This time the process was much smoother, in two weeks after publishing my CV because of pure curiosity and not even applying myself I got two offers I had to choose from and probably more in progress. Can't be too proud of myself though as despite the continuous problems the economy is obviously in a better state now than it used to be two or three years ago. Also my improved language proficiency have made some difference, I suppose, but anyway that was a pleasant surprise.

These were nice two years though: I was lucky to work with good people and had a chance to get back on engineering track after my romance with managerial roles, which, as I now understand, were not really my cup of tea. Will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment