Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sharing is caring

If you were subscribed to my Google Reader shared items by any chance then you probably know that the social functionality has been recently removed from that service and the feed can be no longer updated. While still moaning about the lost paradise on every other platform within my reach, I have moved to Google Plus as it turned out I'm addicted too much to sharing documents, articles and cat pictures.

There are already some handy solutions for those who didn't surrender to Google brute force, i.e. Ridllr or upcoming HiveMined project, but I personally deserted.

Native Google Plus links are human unreadable (the least of its flaws but let's don't get started on that), so there is a nicer URL to remember: http://gplus.to/akopov. Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment