Sunday, May 24, 2009

Radio today

http://audiobookradio.net – if you are into English literature you can find this station useful. I’ve stumbled upon it today while surfing default Nokia internet radio stations catalog. By the way, I want to share my understanding of internet radio stations phenomenon.

Nowadays when one has no problem of downloading whatever he or she likes to listen to right now the broadcastings are still alive - but with a different sense. As to me, I turn on broadcasting when I can’t decide what exactly I’m interested in or when I face some new genre or unfamiliar media. It is too hard for me to make a really random decision and too sluggish I am sometimes to drill down and make a grounded choice.

So I do really value good stations for helping me to escape repeatedly Buridan’s donkey’s fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment